Las Vegas / Westgate Resort & Casino
Las Vegas, often referred to as the entertainment capital of the world, has earned its place amongst the top travel destinations. Sitting atop the list of most renowned properties in Las Vegas is the Westgate Resort & Casino. Right next door to the Las Vegas Convention Center and just one block from the Strip, the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino delivers fine amenities along with a rare piece of Vegas history. As ‘The King’ of Vegas Elvis Pressley actually lived in its penthouse suite, the Westgate provides its guests with an old school Vegas vibe that can’t be found elsewhere.
The Moke Experience offers the perfect form of transportation for the Vegas lifestyle. The eMoke is an all-electric vehicle that boasts zero emissions, ridiculously chic styling, and a range of eye-catching color and customization options. With its open-air body styling, the eMoke offers unrivaled sightseeing capabilities, quickly becoming one of the most sought-after and stylish transport experiences available on the Vegas Strip.
Things to do with eMoke
- Cruise down the Las Vegas Strip, where many of the largest hotel, casino, and resort properties in the world are located.
- Explore Downtown Freemont & the Arts District, formerly known as the “Glitter Clutch” for the abundance of neon lights.
- Take in the spectacular show at the Fountains of Bellagio, A water, music & light show designed to mesmerize its admirers.
- Get your photo with the iconic Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign!
- Visit the Neon Museum and Boneyard. Home of all the historically significant old casino signs.
Things to know about Las Vegas
- Las Vegas is a 24 hour city.
- The Las Vegas Strip is the brightest place on Earth when looked at from outer space.
- The Bronze lion outside of the MGM Grand Hotel weighs 50 tons!
- Fremont Street was the first paved street in Las Vegas in 1925.
- Las Vegas Boulevard, where The Strip is located, has had several names. It’s been called 5th Street, Arrowhead Highway, Los Angeles Highway, Salt Lake Highway, US 91, US 93, US 466 and State Route 6
Subscribe to newsletter
Sign up now!